Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Last Week at the MTC

Hello to all.
We got a letter from the APs (Assistants to the Mission President) in Texas telling us that they're excited to meet us and what to expect, etc. Also, one of the elders in my district, Elder Fadely, has 11 siblings. This past week, we've been flooded with mail because they each wrote us individually for an FHE (Family Home Evening) activity. I got this one from his 6-year-old sister, and all it was, was a cut-out snowflake. I got some other hilarious ones from his smaller siblings as well. We figured out how to take pictures of us lying down on the ironing board to make it look like we're walking on the walls Matrix-style. We haven't printed them out yet, but I'll send them when I do. We also figured out how to make it look like we have light sabers. The Provo Temple was reopened today and we just got back from a session. We were also able to do some sealings as well, which was awesome. Elder Maynes and I had never done them before.
Everyone write soon to my new address in Texas!