Monday, December 31, 2007

The 12 Days of an MTC Christmas

From: Ryan Carreon (eldercarreon@myldsmail.net)
Sent: Tue 12/25/07 5:18 PM
To: torrimc@hotmail.com

Merry Christmas! We do get to email today but my schedule will be different. I will try and email you all at least one more time. Word on the street is that L. Tom Perry is giving the devotional this morning, so were all very excited. We had a Christmas Eve devotional last night. We sang the 12 days of Christmas, MTC-style: 12 hours of class, 11 bags of laundry, 10 more commandments, 9 vaccinations, 8 hours of rest, 7 lukewarm showers, 6:30 wake up, 5 hours of gym, 4 chocolate milks, 3 new companions, 2 haircuts free, and a rock solid testimony. Well I have to go so I'll try to email you later today. Tell everyone hi and thanks for the ties, I really like them! Merry Christmas!
Ryan

MORE NEWS
Just a quick bit of news, my companion and I were called to be Zone leaders for the rest of our time at the MTC, starting tomorrow. We're really excited, but please pray for us because we know it will be hard work. Also if you could email or write me the blog address so I can tell my friends about it that would be awesome. FYI I email every tuesday at about 8 a.m. and around 4 p.m. Utah time ( I think we're an hour ahead). I'm not allowed to email anyone other than family members. I saw Sam McGavin from Arcadia the other day, he leaves for the Peru MTC tomorrow. He said he's really excited. Also, tomorrow is when Ryan Palmer is supposed to come in (he's headed to Florida), so hopefully I'll be able to see him a few times while he's here. Hope to hear from you soon!
Ryan