Monday, August 11, 2008

A Thousand Pounds of Ties

Hello to Family & Friends:

On Tuesday we went over to a member's house and they have this little poodle type dog, and it was running around and on the couch and stuff. I guess my companion didn't notice it, because when he went to sit on the couch, he sat right on it. It was pretty funny.
On Monday the Zone Leaders bought a 1,000 pound bale of ties for $17, and so on Wednesday night they dropped off all these bags of ties for us to have. Most of them weren't any good, but we found some awesome ones in there!
On Friday the ward mission leader in Spanish ward invited us to the church and he and his family made us this huge meal of BBQ and stuff. It was super good!
This Wednesday is transfers again, and we don't find out until tomorrow who stays and who goes. I think I'm going to stay and get a new companion, but we'll see what happens.
Supposedly it is supposed to rain a lot this week, we don't really have access to weather forecast or anything (maybe you could email me the 10-day forecast in your emails or something!). I'm sad that this transfer is ending because Elder To'o is finished with his mission and is going home, but I'm also excited to see what new changes there will be. Only 2 transfers until I've been out a year! That's so crazy to think about. Anyways, take care and tell everyone that I say hi!
Ryan