Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here Comes Ike

Dear Family & Friends:
So the word on the street is that Hurricane Ike is a Level 4 and might head our way. Last we heard it was just entering the Gulf today and we won't find out what happens until next week. Hopefully everything will be okay. My companion had a dream last night that we were getting evacuated and that he didn't have any food prepared, so needless to say he is going to buy lots of extra food today! Right now it's raining pretty hard and there has been some lightning and stuff.
This week was a pretty normal week. Supposedly it's going to start cooling down (yeah right!) in a couple of weeks. And were all excited to see who is going to come down for our super secret zone conference thingy. I met this other missionary named Elder Hancock who is from Bellevue. I don't have a lot of time, but I heard from Roxanne and Cooper in Tennessee, and that was great. Ask everyone to write me, I enjoy the letters and packages from home.
Love, Ryan