Monday, October 20, 2008

Nearing the One-Year Mark

Dear Family & Friends: I can't believe it's been almost a year since I started my mission. This week was kind of crazy. We had our interviews with President and Sister Miller, which is always a good experience. They are a big part of why this mission is so great.
I do have one request. I know I haven't really done this much, but I would like to ask you guys if you could pray for two of our investigators this week. That would be great. I won't give their names to respect their privacy, but please pray for them and for us so that we can know how to help them. Come to think of it, why not pray for all the investigators!
Flour Bluff is an amazing place. The people and the members are wonderful. I've learned so much since I've been here. I'll try to resend the pictures, they were returned because I didn't have the right apartment number. Write soon and thank you for your letters, prayers, and encouraging words.
Ryan